Whilst there are so many benefits of semi-permanent make up, some people are hesitant about “taking the plunge”. Whether this is for financial reasons on the perceived cost, nerves….”What if I don`t like it…I`m stuck with it for between 2-3 years”….or…I don`t like pain…I have heard all these concerns before, fully empathise and will do my best in this blog to dispel any fears or concerns you may have.
THE BENEFITS OF SEMI-PERMANENT MAKE UP
Hairstroke Eyebrows, Eyelash Enhancement Eyeliner & Lip liner can ALL help to frame your face and often take years off in the process – here are the top 10 benefits of semi-permanent make up
1. Gives a more confident, self-assured look
2. Stays on all day and night
3. Saves you time in the morning for make-up application and also for removal at night
4. Typically lasts between 2-3 years
5. Saves you money on make-up purchases
6. Allows you to enjoy smudge free sports or swimming
7. Look great before, during and after the gym
8. Fills in your eyebrows for a more complete look
9. Reduces wear on your skin as there is less removal of make up
10. Cosmetic pigment tattooing is the ultimate modern way to get make up done
IT`S TOO EXPENSIVE
This is a reaction I have encountered occasionally, but really is the biggest myth of all. I mentioned in a previous blog post that the cost of semi-permanent make up varies incredibly throughout the UK…from £99 at the low end of the market to £800 + in the top London Salons.
Beware of false economy. Semi- Permanent Make Up will save you money in the long run.
Let`s look at some of the average amounts we spend on beauty and health treatments and services…you may be surprised.
• Hair Cut & Colour every 2 months at a cost of £100………….Annual spend……£600
• Gel Nails or Acrylics every 3 weeks at a cost of £25…………..Annual spend…..£425
• Gym Membership Annual spend…..£300
At Causeway Coast Aesthetics you are getting one of the UK`s leading semi-permanent make up experts in Rhonda & her amazing hairstroke eyebrows are outstanding value at only £299. Please visit our website www.causewaycoastaesthetics.com for full details on all our prices and services.
IS IT PAINFUL?
This is not a painful procedure at all. An anaesthetic ointment is initially applied to your existing eyebrows. You will feel vibrations on the skin from the needle, not discomfort. Indeed – a high volume of clients fall asleep and have described the procedure as extremely relaxing.
It`s time to act, don`t put off feeling fantastic any longer!